GN7S32CZ-SBK - Solid Black-2Regular price Sale price $239.00
Made for cool water: 56 - 65° F / 13 - 18° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• Everything you need in a wetsuit and nothing you don’t
• 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal Fever Fiber lining with more stretch insulates heat and dries incredibly fast.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
• Sisstr super stretch Neo 3.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Model is wearing a size 6.
Proposition 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including chloroprene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to p65warnings.ca.gov.
We're happy you're here.
Join our newsletter for updates on products, news, events and happenings. All the good stuff.