Youth Seven Seas 4/3 Back Zip Full Wetsuit
YN7S43BZ-SBK - Solid Black-2
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal stretch lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Back zip entry offers ease of entry/exit from the wetsuit for the young surfer.
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Short Back zipper features the Thermal Flush Barrier entry which blocks out water for maximum warmth
• Tripled glued, blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch Neo 3.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Most Importantly Enjoy!
80% Neoprene 20% Nylon.
⚠️Proposition 65 Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including chloroprene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to p65warnings.ca.gov.